Using my stash

Good afternoon everyone.

Last weekend I sorted my box of bits (stash) & at the bottom were some papers & toppers left over from a Hunkydory Christmas set.  So, I decided that would be my project for the weekend.

I made 4 cards even though there was some more items I could have used.  This was because my paper trimmer decided it had done enough cutting for the day & ripped the piece of paper I was cutting.  When I looked at the blade & tested on copy paper it did the same thing.  Of course, I did not have any spare blades - so had to wait for some new ones to arrive.  Which they did yesterday.

Here are the four cards, they need a greeting which I will either die-cut or stamp & mount.  I kept them simple;




Those 3 were all Hunkydory papers.


The background paper is Hunkydory - but the teddies were a 3-d sheet that must have been part of a pack or a freebie on a magazine.  So I used that for my topper.

So that's 4 towards the many.  I keep a box with finished cards in & I think I did make some a couple of months ago.  I will find out when these go in the box.

Earlier today we got a phone call from Gareth & Elayne - they were in the area & wondered if we would like to join them for lunch.  Bob had a previous commitment, but I was free - so I joined them. A very pleasant couple of hours & of course I got to see Gwion..  I was a good girl & had a salad so as not to disrupt my new diet regime too much.

That's all for today.
'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post