Mold photos - part 2

Hello everyone.  I do hope your weekend is going well.

The photos today are of the Mold club's project for last Thursday evening.

The fun fold domed card

Janet
A masculine theme to Janet's card - or perhaps just a mixed media card.
That eye on the topper is quite weird - I can't look at it for too long, 
but then I cannot take my eyes off it either


Joan
Joan hadn't finished her topper, so in order to photograph it in place Joanna had to put her finger on it.


Joanna
Love that topper - very dramatic.
Have I remembered correctly Joanna, that the lady & her dress are paper pieced onto the oval?


Lynn 
What a gorgeous paper Lynn has used on her card & the flower cut from the same paper
is really just perfect.


inside view


I have tried to see what the word is after "creativity" but can't quite make it out.
In my head it thought it might say "Creativity means breaking rules"  but its not "means"

Maureen
A delicate design from Maureen with a really cute topper
Love those little dogs


Rachel
Another striking choice of paper for Rachel's card.
I would love to see what topper Rachel was going to put on it.


Rhiannon
A great combination of delicate & strong papers on Rhiannon's card
It's quite striking & I love that the topper has the same background has the spine of the card.
Very effective.


Another set of lovely cards ladies.

I enjoyed making the sample for this card, & cut the card & papers to make another one when showing the club how to put it together.  As I am not too good later in the day at crafting I will be putting it together over the weekend & then I will show you the finished card.

That's me for today.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post