recent cards

Good afternoon everyone.

Ugh I am fed up with this rain.  But I hope it didn't spoil your weekend plans & that you had a good time.

Today I have a couple of my recently made cards;


I decided it was time I made a card using some of the many products I have purchased & knew just who to make this card for.  I hope the recipient agreed.

I used 3 colours of Brusho pigments for the background & then used a Tim Holtz (in the card) die. A few gems to complete & brighten it up.  
I had to reduce the size of the brusho'd piece so I used the cut off to decorate the envelope.



The other card style is one that I did with the CSNW club & when I was left with one of the strips of card I decided to use it for a birthday card for my brother.  I do rather like that blue & tan tartan paper - which by the way I have had for years & recently found several different designs of it.
The gold car topper went very well with the tartan paper & made quite a masculine looking card.

That's my offering for today - so 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post