a recent card

Good afternoon ladies & apologies for no blog posts for a couple of days.  You have heard enough about my ailments recently - but I have now for the first time in my life got hay-fever. This is the reason my eyes have been running the last few days.  This has made it difficult to spend anytime at the computer.  So I will try & catch up as quickly as I can.

So! first thing is a recent card I made - in fact I made two almost identical - for 2 sets of our friends who decided to move house.

Here is one of the cards;


I am only showing one is they were too identical to show both.   The house stamp is quite long & could only really go on a DL card.  I stamped it onto some matching card & embossers it with clear EP, then added colour with my water colour paints.  The "Home Sweet Home  stamp came with the house stamp. I layered another piece of cream card onto gold mirri card & then mounted the house on foam pads over that.

Last night was the July meeting for the Mold club ladies - so I have photos of their work to show you once I have loaded them on to my computer.

I hope you are all managing to survive this hot weather & have lovely things planned for the weekend.

I will be back again later - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post