Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon again ladies & this post I am going to show you the photos from the Mold meeting's Show & Tell cards where the theme was a card using images inspired by the letter R

We were a small group last night - just 6 ladies & there are just 3 Show & Tell cards for you to see.

Here are the photos;


This is Joanna's card, which I have to admit & did say last night - at first I didn't spot the R connection.  But then I picked it up for a closer look & it is of course Raindrops on Roses. 
Lovely idea Joanna & love the colours.


Yvonne has gone for Robot. I love the little robot topper - he is actually quite cute.  The patterned letters work really well too.  Lovely bright & cheerful card


Janet has chosen R for Rose & what a beautiful stylised flower. Janet has also used that stippled effect in the colouring.
Are those dots around the flowers part of the stamp Janet or have you added them yourself?

So there you are ladies.  I will be back again tomorrow with the project of the evening.
Have a great weekend.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post