a recent card

Good afternoon - or is it evening - everyone.

I can't believe I haven't written anything since last Wednesday. I  was sure I did something over the weekend but it appears to have gone down a big black hole.

So whilst I research it I will show you another of my recent cards.


This is a straight on view from the front


& this is a view slightly from the side to show how the centre panel stands.

This card is one of several quick & easy designs I have been looking at.  I thought 2 or 3 quick cards one evening could be quite interesting.

There are several styles similar to these, made slightly differently, but I want to look at them again to see if I can overcome that slight lean forwards.  

The floral stamps I have had some time & think they might at some time been the free stamp on Craft Stamper magazine.  The little Happy Birthday with it's flowers was part of a sentiments set free on a magazine recently.

That's me for today.

I have now received lots of photos from Verena of CSNW club who took photos last Wednesday of several meetings work.  She sent them by WhatsApp, so I have to download them to my computer first.  Will try & do it this evening in readiness to show tomorrow.

'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post