csnw photos - part 4

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Today I have the last set of photos for the CSNW club ladies & they are of the project they did at their meeting earlier this month.

I had found the project but as I wasn't sure I would be able to go to the meeting I asked Joan (one of the club members) if she felt she would be able to take the meeting.  I sent her notes, she had a play & said yes.  So thank you very much Joan.

The project was another pop-up lay flat card.  😊- great description, I couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

Once again Elvena took the photos & she tried to take 2 views of each card where possible.  One view laying flat & the other stood up.



Elvena's card first with a clean & fresh design.  
This bottom photo really shows the pop-up element to the card.



Ann's card wasn't quite finished but I rather like the rounded corners on the front piece.



Kate's card is another really delicate design



Some drama from Joan - it shows how the card will work for any occasion,



Grace's choice of delicate patterned paper for the front section works really well against the dramatic black back section. 
Just popped in (19 June) to correct a typo that had been pointed out to me.




Three shots of Hayley's card.  Thought we would show the scroll die-cut on the back as well.
The script background paper on the main section really helps the more details pattern on the other piece stand out.




I love the use of the diagonal stripe paper on the front of Gwen's card.
Too often we use the stripes vertically or horizontally - this makes a nice change.



Claire's card has a different look to it as she covered the whole of one piece with the pretty floral paper.  I rather like that finish.

During the making of these cards we were talking about how the dimensions could be easily changed, that they didn't have to be just this size.  They could be taller, wider & the box could be deeper.

Shortly after that discussion Joan showed us what she had been quietly working on - 



Absolutely brilliant, Joan.

Joan just took a sheet of A4 card & used the same measurements for the scoring, then what looks like being an A5 card again scored & folded as the project. The Black & white design does make it look stunning - I love it.

Better set too & make one myself now.

Thank you to Joan for taking the project & thank you once again to Elvena or the photography.

That's me for today. 'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post