member showcase

Good afternoon everyone & what a lovely bright sunny day.

This morning I had a lovely visit from Gareth with Gwion bringing me a birthday card & a coupe of pressies.  Some lovely flowers from Iwan, Gareth's step-son & a beautiful photo frame holding a photo of myself with Gwion on my lap, which of course was from Gwion.  They spent a couple of hours & it was most pleasant.  Gave Gareth a chance to see how his Dad is doing.

Right! This member showcase is the one I told you about a few weeks back that I had not been able to successfully download from my phone.  The magazine was brought to the meeting last Thursday by Rhiannon (who had sent me the original photo) & Joanna took another photo of it when she photographed the cards from the meeting.

This member showcase is of a card & letter in a recent magazine, made by Rachel of Mold club;


A lovely mention of the club there Rachel

In case you are wondering what project that was here are the project photos that I put on the blog at the time - for the April Mold meeting;


The card as in the letter above, and ....


the belly band & 3 panels that the magazine did not have a photo of.
Shame you didn't send one of those as well Rachel.

Well done Rachel - it's good to see another member getting published.

I am now downloading the photos of the Show & Tell and the project from Thursdays meeting & will be putting them here over next 2 days.

'Bye for now - enjoy the rest of the weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post