A recent card

Good evening everyone.

Today I have one of my recent cards to show you - it is one of the Hunkydory ones that I have been putting together.

I keep dipping into the packets of Hunkydory card & papers - but it doesn't seem to be going down all that fast.


I do love the flower fairies they are so delightful

This afternoon I have been working on creating another album - one to hold photos from our grandson's first year (he will be 1 in July) - where do the days go?

I made the album cover last week & today spent time on the inside.  I hope to do some more work on it tomorrow & if I do I will pop some photos of it here.

A little while ago I said I had a member showcase to show you but the photo was on my mobile phone.  Sadly I can't seem to download it to my laptop to show you.  I will try & get it emailed to me instead.

That's me for today.  More tomorrow.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post