csnw photos

Good afternoon everyone.  Quite a bit cooler today which is very nice.

This afternoon I have the photos from the CSNW club meeting last Wednesday & are of their project for the evening.  I was to have been there showing them a different fold card, but sadly couldn't make it - so they made a card using a sketch.

Here is the sketch


& here are the cards


What a beautiful colour scheme in Ruth's card.
Very elegant & rich looking.


A lovely sentiment on Ann's card & a great arty background.
We should all have that sentiment over our craft desks I think


What a lovely card to receive if you are unwell.
I love the colour scheme very soft & gentle.


Grace's clean & simple design of navy & pink, really captures the design in the sketch



Two designs from Joan.
I particularly like the black & white one really elegant.


Another black & white design, this time from Hayley, a really crisp & clean card.


Clare's natural colours in her card make a really fresh design.


A pretty floral & butterfly design from Kate.  I like the cream & burgundy colour scheme.


Another fresh floral design for this card without a name. Then I remembered that when Elvena sent them to me - this one arrived a little later with the message - "nearly forgot mine!"
So this is Elvena's card with a pretty floral topper.

Thank you Elvena for taking & sending the photos from the meeting.  My apologies ladies because as I started writing this post I realised I gave you this sketch earlier in the year.

I must set to & photograph my lovely birthday cards to show you.  It may take me a couple of sessions & I hope to have the first set to show you tomorrow.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post