just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Last night I was at the Mold club meeting where I actually showed the evening's project.  I do hope the ladies enjoyed the project as once or twice I got a bit tongue tied with my instructions.  Just shows what not demonstrating for nearly a year can do to your brain.

Joanna very kindly took the show & Tell and the Project photos - so I will probably have those for you over the weekend.

We made the evening a little different & special as one of our ladies - Joan - was 80 during the week so Joanna brought some cakes & drink in & I took along a bouquet of flowers for her to add to her celebrations.

My visit to the Oncologist was a bit of a let down as there was a slight problem with my blood test I had on Monday - my white blood cells were a little low, so she could not give me my next month's supply of hormone therapy tablets.  I have to go back next Thursday, have another blood test & see how things are then.

Tomorrow we are off to visit Gareth & Elayne for Gwion's first birthday party.  One year old!  Where on earth does that time go.  We are taking Russ & Nadine & on the way we are also picking up our granddaughter Olivia.  So, quite a family outing.

I hope you have lots of nice things planned for the weekend & of course it is the start of the school summer holiday so I expect those of you who are grandparents will be doing quite a bit of child minding.  Have fun.

More over the weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post