two surprise cards .....

...... that I received recently.

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are having a nice day.

Today I have managed to have quite a nice long session in my craft room.  I have 2 largish projects I am working on at the moment, & today managed to get some more ideas put together.  One project is nearly finished - well as far as it can go for being ready to be given, it then gets more work on it later after that. I will be able to show you this project in a week or two.

The other project is well under way in its construction I now need to find the right photos to go in it & sort how I am going to lay them out.

Anyway to the subject of this post - 2 surprise cards.


This pretty card was a Thank You card from Claire of CSNW 
for some stamps I had given her, 
& Claire had also used the stamps to make the card.


This cute card was from Betty who used to attend Mold II club.
To see how I was & the message on the insert asked if I was enjoying this nice "washing" weather . Love the clothes on the line.

With the demise of letter writing due to emails & text messages making life a little easier, it makes a lovely surprise to receive things like this.

Tomorrow I have my monthly visit to the Oncologist & then in the evening it is the July meeting for the Mold club, which I must ensure to attend as I am showing the project.

That is me for today
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post