Mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone

This morning I have the photos from the Mold meeting on Thursday evening & they are of the evenings project.  The card was the fold flat pop-up box style card.  Don't have a proper name for it.

In most cases the front & the back of the card have been shown.


This is the sample one I placed on the projects photo page.
It gives a good view showing slightly from the side so that the "box" parts can be seen better.



The front & back views of Clare's card.
I think the layered look on the front really makes this a very elegant card.



This is the front & back views of Janet's card.
The name card wasn't in the photo but I remember Janet having to hold it up as the glitter was still wet.
I love that main stamp - the bag of tulips.



Here we have the front & back view of Joan's card.
Such a nice clean & crisp design.



Back & front view of Joanna's card
Gorgeous colour & I just love that stylised flower stamp.



Front & back views of Lynn's card
The popular bee stamp on the front & that really unusual group of plants on the back.


Just a front view of Mair's card
Another clean & crisp design - the background paper really compliments the floral 
sprays on the front.



Front & back views of Maureen's card
A fairy & lovely toadstool images - the 2 with the red caps are really striking.
I think we must have wanted to photograph before Maureen had finished.


Just the front view of Rachel's card
I don't think I had a close up view of this one so I am not sure if that is a stamped image in the middle of the sunflower or a pre-printed one.  But I know Rachel does like small stamped images.
Very effective.



Front & back views of Rhiannon's card.
Something still to go on the back, & nice to see a sentiment on the front.



Front & back views of Sheelagh's card with those beautiful coloured butterflies.



Back & front views of Yvonne's card.
Still something to go on the back I think but love that cheeky owl on the front.

Well ladies they are all absolutely fabulous & I was so pleased that me getting a bit tongue tied with the instructions at one point didn't put you off.

The beauty of this little card is of course that it folds flat for posting.

That's me for today ladies.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. I am so sorry Gloria - must have had a very senior moment when I sent the photos. I had processed them all, cut out the name tags and cropped them nicely and then sent you the raw ones! So stupid :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't worry Joanna these things happen. Thank for all the work you do when you take the photos.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post