Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone - another sunny very warm day.  BUT - promised rain & storms?  Now, I am not looking forward to that.

This morning I have the photos from the Mold II project created on Tuesday & it is a card called the Shelf Card brought to them by Carolyn.

I believe Carolyn took papers etc to the meeting for them, but the ladies took their own card,  So, as Carolyn said in her email with the photos the cards will all look the same.







Lovely cards ladies.
As they are all more or less the same I decided not to write comments, but
they all look fabulous.

As all those photos are face on I thought I would show the sample photos that Carolyn sent me when she said about making this card.

The first one shows the side view & so you can see why it is called the Shelf Card



I must talk to Carolyn & get the instructions for this one - I really want to make one of these.

A big thank you to Carolyn for showing the ladies how to make this card & for taking & sending the photos.  It is very much appreciated Carolyn.

Well, the weekend is here again I hope you have lots of nice things planned & that if we do get the wet & stormy weather it doesn't spoil them.  Have a lovely weekend.

'Bye for now.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post