Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone, sorry I didn't post these photos yesterday as promised, but I am afraid it was another of those days where the heat beat me.

The photos today are of the project for Mold II's club night last Tuesday where Carolyn showed everyone how to make "The Impossible Card".

I am not going to describe how it is done as I hope to be able to take this project to Mold club & have already decided to do it with CSNW ladies next week.  But once you know how to do it I think you will find it quite compulsive & so make more of them.


I love the art deco style of Sue's card.


Elma has decorated her card with lovely glittery die-cut flourishes.


Madeline got the basic card made & it awaits its decoration.


Carol's pretty pink flourish background paper really suits this card & I love that delicate butterfly


Aren't those pansies gorgeous on Elizabeth's card?  I think the white paper must either be self patterned or are embossed, doesn't quite show which.



This is one of the samples that Carolyn took along to show the ladies & the lower photo shows a birds eye view o the card.


Christine too has decorated her card with background paper & it awaits it's embellishments.


I love that cat topper on Annette's card - you can almost feel the stretch.

Sadly I did not get to the meeting, but as soon as I knew this I sat down & made one of the cards as well, here is my version.


I made a square version.

I hope you all enjoyed making this card ladies, & that you will try making some more.  I look forward to seeing the style turn up in Show & Tells etc.

A big thank you, once again to Carolyn for bringing us a great idea & also for taking the photos for me to put here on the blog.  

I would like at this point to say a big thank you to everyone for the beautiful birthday cards I received & will be taking photos of them over the next couple of days & then will show them on here as I usually do.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post