Mold II photos- part 1

Good evening everyone.

I was sad not to make it to the Mold II meeting on Tuesday after all. I had had a rather "bad" day & was very tired.

Yesterday I had an appointment with the Lyphoedema nurse to check how my arm was doing with the compression sleeve. I was very pleased to hear that my arm has gone down so I am obviously doing what I am supposed to do to help that.  I still have to wear the sleeve but the nurse doesn't want to see me for 6 months.  Then today I have been to see the Oncologist.  It was a return visit from last week & happily my blood reading was good & I have been able to have my next month's medication.

Right! now to photos & crafting.

Todays photos are of  the Show & Tell at Mold II club meeting where the card was to be a Christmas version of The Impossinle Card.


A nice festive green for Elma's card.
I think the background is either script paper or an embossed sheet.


A colourful snowflake background for Annette's card, with that fabulous Merry Christmas topper.


A cute snowman & tree on Carol's card.
I can't quite make out the pattern on the background paper - it looks quite interesting!


What a pretty topper on Carolyn's card & a beautiful colour Poinsettia. 
The background paper looks like it has some script on it.


A very delicate style for Dot's card & I like using the topper for the names of the people receiving the card, which Carolyn did too.

It is a really nice card design & will be a talking point for those receiving one.

Lovely cards ladies, & thank you to Carolyn showing you how to make the card last month.

More photos tomorrow - this time of their project for the evening.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post