a couple of recent cards

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are keeping safe & well & finding lots of time to craft.

Today I have a couple of birthday cards I made recently;


On this one I used a HoneyDoo flower spray & sentiment.  
The colour was added randomly with their splat stamps.
the bakground edge was also made with one of the splat stamps.


I cannot remember where this stamp came from - probably a free gift on a magazine.
I haven't bought one of those in ages.
I liked the butterfly in the centre - so I stamped it separately then decoupaged it.
The colouring was done with the Chameleon pencils I won - also from a magazine.

I have a few more cards to show you - will do that over the weekend.

Have a good weekend - as best you can if in self-isolation.  Or will it just be using the time to tidy up craft rooms, other rooms etc.  Have fun as best you can.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post