member showcase


Good morning!

I spoke about tidying yesterday & so I thought I aught to do a little myself in my craft room.  Amongst the things that were ready to go out were some magazines I had finished with.  I always have another look through before I throw them away & so that is how I found this card for the member showcase.

I cannot remember which magazine or which issue, as soon as I had taken the photo I threw the magazine away.

The card featured was one by our Rita of Mold II group.


Good to see you are still being featured Rita.
As I said in the last post - I don't buy magazines any more - so if you have been featured
recently, or get featured in the future - please send me a photo.

Back to my tidying - uhmm no - I think I will make some cards.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post