Mold photos - Show & Tell, April

Good morning everyone & what a beautiful day it is too.  I do hope that those of you who can go out are taking that advantage.

Mold ladies have been sending me their photos for the April Show & Tell & although their meeting date wouldn't be until Thursday this week - I am going to show them here today.

The challenge was to return to an old friend - the Spotlight technique.

Gloria
Yes - These are my cards



Janet
Two beautiful cards from Janet.


I like the multiple spotlights on this one & such lovely colours.


Such a lovely image picked out on this one.

Joan
With a different shape to her spotlight piece.


Joanna
Two cards, also, from Joanna
Love the 3 square spotlights on this one really draws the eye in.




Real spooky - that eye is amazing.

Lynn
Quite a group of images from Lynn.
Five in fact.


reverse spotlight on these two versions above


a little more traditional in style



reverse spotlight again on these 2
Very you Lynn.

Sheelagh
Two card with two completely different spotlights..




I used to have that stamp - but as I said to Sheelagh - I might still have it!

Rachel
two cards from Rachel
It's funny how most of us did multiple number of cards


two circular spot lights on this one - very subtle
and


a beautiful image with a circular spotlight.

Rhiannon
Two cards from Rhiannon & for the first time a card for a man.
It works so well along with the different shape spotlight.


A very pensive lady in this image.


Beautiful cards ladies & so many different ideas.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.
That is all from me today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post