What have you been doing ............

.... to while away the time.

Good afternoon everyone.  Something a little different today, but very topical, - this is from Dot of Mold II group;


this is what Dot had to say - 

"As everyone seems to be doing kind, caring deeds for their community I decided to pull out my sewing machine and make some clothes bags for our NHS nurses to carry their infected uniforms to and fro.  Their uniforms are popped into the bags and the whole lot is then put into their washing machines and laundered.  I've managed to make 23 so far and Ceri is also making some too, along with my friend, Lynne.  Between the three of us we should get approx 50."

Well done Dot, Ceri & Lynne.

That's me for today - 'Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post