CSNW photos

Good morning everyone

Today I have the photos from the last meeting that the CSNW ladies were able to meet for - March.

Because I had an idea I wouldn't be able to make the meeting myself I sent a package of card, papers, embellishments & a sketch to Grace, to take to the meeting.

Here is what the ladies made;

 This was the sketch
 Ruth's card


Claire's card


Joan's card


Kate's card


Elvena's card



Gwen's card


Great cards ladies.

As most of the ladies didn't know that I might not be there they obviously had all the materials for the card we were going to make - so I suspect some of the items got used on these cards.

A big thank you to Elvena for taking the photos & for sending them to me, especially under these trying circumstances.

Just a call out to the CSNW ladies - I have only received 3 lots of the April Show & Tell card - so I hope that some of you have still to send me your photos.  I will blogging them in a few days.

Enjoy the rest of this lovely day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post