Mold II photos

Good evening everyone I hope you are all safe & well.

Edited at 1750 28 April
see end of post.

This evening I have the photos of the Show & Tell cards that the Mold II ladies have been making. As tonight would have been their April meeting night I thought it a good day to show them.

The theme was shades of blue & white;

Agnes
Two cards from Agnes

The first one is welcoming their new Granddaughter, &
then to the extreme a 100th birthday card!!



Annette
lovely image & verse


Carol
Great for a man's card!


Carolyn
Carolyn's card is made from Navy card, die cut white daisies edged with weathered wood ink & some white pearls. The backing paper is from her PC.
The card style Carolyn found on Pinterest - so! could be a club project.


Cathy
In her email Cathy described the card

I have made this card  by using my scan and cut for the border and then, 
drawing the feathers and zentangling them.  
The blue colour was added using brusho which  when adding water split to show purple.  
The rest was coloured in using pencil.


Ceri

Ceri didn't seem to think her card was complete - looks complete to me!


Dot
Two cards from Dot & in her email she said

I've managed to make two cards this time. 
The Welcome Home one was a quickie card  made from  a 6x6 pad and I hand wrote the sentiment.  The one with the dress on I have made in readiness for my granddaughter. 
I went on YouTube to see how to make the dress and was surprised at how simple it was.



Elizabeth
In her email Elizabeth described the items she had  used & the inks she used.

"3 die inks: peacock, eggplant and turquoise used for the background using a gel press, 
then mostly eggplant for the images.
The 4 stamps were all Lavinia and the bubbles are scatter crystals"


Elma
A lovely die cut topper used by Elma


Helen
I just love the sentiment on that card.


Janine
In her email Janine said
"I’ve just realised , I thought it was shades of green and white……..LOL!! 
You’ll get used to me doing things like this!! "

Janine also said I needn't show it if I didn't want to.
Well she joined in - so here it is


Me

I made this card from a new shape that one of the Mold ladies found.
It was fun looking for instructions to make it
I so enjoyed the style I have made another one & have papers sorted for another couple.


Olwen

Outside & Inside photos of Olwen's card, with a 3-d reveal.




Sue
A lovely delicate design from Sue.


Lovely cards ladies & I just loved reading the various emails where you let me know how you had created them.  That made my job easier putting them on the blog.

If there are any more to come I will ad them as they arrive.
I didn't realise at the time I wrote that - as to how soon it would be.  I closed the blog, then went to check my emails & there was one from Madeline with her card.

Madeline
In the email Madeline said that the boat is supposed to slide but it keeps falling over!


That is me for today - I think!! - 'bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post