CSNW photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

Today I have, what I hope is the start of the Show & Tell cards from the CSNW ladies.  The challenge, for April, was a card using shades of the colour pink.

To-date I have received 2 cards;

 This is Gwen's card
the outside

& this is the inside.


It was nice to see a different shape & style of card.

This is Grace's card


Now, in past years I have run a day's workshop for the CSNW ladies & most of them were attended also by Grace's sister., Amy.  Grace passes on information to Amy about things we have learnt to make & do.  When Grace explained what was happening now, Amy decided to join in - so it is only right I show her cards too.

Amy's card & also her particular passion - ATC's


Lovely that you took part in this Amy & that you are still crafting. I hope you are keeping well.

I hope that I will receive some more later.
In the meantime - have a good day & keep safe & well.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post