What have you been doing ....

..... to while away the time.

Well actually that should have read ... "What have I been doing....."

It is amazing the things I have found that were part finished/started. Stamped images not used.  Then when I started using them - the embellishments I realised I had got.  Some boxes on my shelves have been opened over the last weeks for the first time in possibly a couple of years.  Certainly many months.

Here is some of my work;


An image I found in a box, now mounted on black card & twine added.
Plus a background stamp that goes so well, that I had never used.


Some Christmas napkins, that I bought at least a year ago, along with quite a
few other designs.

Now - they look like this .......


Christmas card 1


Christmas card 2
I actually made a set of 6.

Now what shall I do tomorrow?

Hope you are all safe & well.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post