What have you been doing ......

............ to while away the time.

Today I have photos from Dot of Mold II group showing what she has been doing.

She has been making doll's clothes;



Here is what Dot said in her email;

"I've not had a chance to do much in my craft room as I'm still sewing scrub bags 
for the NHS nurses. So far I've made 83 bags!  
I'm having next week off from sewing as I need to clean the house 
up as it's been neglected of late. 

I have made a few little doll clothes too for my 7yr old granddaughter 
in the hope that it will detract her from playing on her tablet (see attached).  
As I don't see her too often I will pop these in the post and get her mum to video her 
reactions for me when she opens her parcel.  I just wish I could deliver them in person.  
Hopefully this lockdown will end soon and we can all get our lives back.

I'm so looking forward to seeing all the craft group ladies once again and learning 
new techniques and I'm sure you are too."

Thank you for sending the photos Dot, & I am sure your grand-daughter will be thrilled. It is really good to see how everyone is spending their time, & you are to be commended on your scrub bags for the NHS.  How many have been made between you & your friends?

I have a couple more photos from members to show - so I will be back.

I trust you are all keeping safe & well, & also managing to get your shopping ok.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post