what have you been doing ....

.... to while away the time.

Hi everyone.

Today I have some photos of cards made by Dot of Mold II group.  Whenever Dot sends me these sort of photos she always explains about them.  So at the end of the photos I will copy her email comments.

Card 01
front


Card 01 
inside


"Hi Gloria, here's another card I have made this week. 
This one is for my grandson who will be 10 next week.  
I drew a smaller version of a rocket template and raised it up on sticky pads 
and coloured in a fire stream. On the inside of the card I typed up some space facts 
and found a picture of a moon landing and put a Happy Birthday Elliot 
under the pole.  
I was really pleased with this one as I was having brain fog wondering what to make for him.

Take care,
Dot x"
............................................

Card 02


"Hi, here's one of my latest cards for my son, Brandon, who is a keen cyclist and has recently cycled from Brandon to Edgeley (his name). It was a shop bought card and I paper pieced the cyclist's outfit in his club colours and put the club's initials along the shirt sleeve.  I then made a road sign to correspond with the trip.  I'm pretty sure he will like it.
Stay safe.
Dot x"

Thank you Dot for sending them in.
Another member showcase tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post