What have you been doing.................

.......... to while away the time.

Hello again.
Today I have a member showcase from Sheelagh of Mold group, to show you.


Sheelaghs comment that accompanied the photos - "2 new simple cards"

Simple they may be Sheelagh but they are delightful
Thank you for sharing.

I have lost track of the days of the week, or possibly even the weeks.  We are now in our third week of isolation & it seems so much longer.

But I think I can remember correctly that today is the day for the CSNW April Show & Tell cards.  I have received a photo of one so far.  Hope the rest turn up soon.

Sadly I had to make a sympathy card yesterday as we heard that a lady from our lunch group lost her husband to Covid-19 on Monday.  It really hits home when it is someone you know.  Stay safe & well everyone please.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post