non craft photos

Hello again

I am going to be a little busy this weekend with about 3 or 4 cards that I need to make - so I thought I would pop in with some photos I took in the garden over the last Bank Holiday weekend.

The weather was nice enough to get out the patio set & have our lunch there & whilst we were sat there we had a visit from a couple of pigeons who seem to have adopted our garden.  That weekend they must have decided that we are not a threat & that they could come closer.  So I sneaked indoors & got the camera.  In order not to frighten them off now that they were happy for us to be around I stayed inside the dining room & took the photos through the open patio door.


They arrive & notice that we are about


but we seem OK - so down they come - well one did


Is he checking us out do you think?


Is it really OK down there?  Are they harmless?


OK - I will come down too then.

Later in the day they came back again & availed themselves of our bird bath.  I had put the camera down too far from me to reach so couldn't take any photos.  I thought if I moved they would fly off.  I just love watching them bathe & we usually have to refill the bird bath after them.

Well, another weekend is nearly with us - have a lovely time whatever you are doing.  Who knows the weather may be kind to us again & I can take more outdoor photos.

Ooh - I nearly forgot - we had our first strawberry yesterday from our strawberry pot.  Luscious - now we wait patiently for more.

'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post