workshop photos - part 2

Hello again - here we are with the remaining photos from Saturdays workshop;







*************





**********************







*****************







***********************







*****************







************************

That's all the photos.

There were several different resist technique methods & materials used, a faux leather & a faux patina sample & a mixed media topper.

It wasn't my intention that all these items were put onto cards - as the day was about techniques & different ways to create, but some of the ladies as you will have noticed did find time to matt & layer some of their pieces & even go so far as to create a card.

Several of them as they left asked for another workshop soon - so I had better get my head in gear & see what I can come up with.

Well, that's my postings for today - I have to get a bit domesticated now, as there is a rather large pile of ironing waiting to be done.

Tomorrow I have one of my crochet groups - so different hat.

'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post