csnw photos - part2

Hi - I am back - this time with the photos of last nights project - learning the technique called White washing;


This is a nice little toadstool cluster.
Elvena who did this particular image used Gesso instead of the white ink wash.
So a good substitute for the ink.


This little stamp really lends itself well to this technique.
Very delicate


Aah! Looks like my stamp got passed around.
Funny how similar colours have been used.


That's a very bold design & works really well. Like it.



I love this little tree & there is a slight difference in the colouring between the two.


The colouring on this one has shown up better than I thought it would
because it was very light.


There is that stamp again.  It really was used a lot for this technique.


& again.


This stamped worked very well too.
By the way - I do have it the right way up - I checked.

I enjoyed doing this technique when I found it.  It is important to get the right level of white ink wash down first & not be too heavy with the added colour.  Definitely a technique to be used again & again.

That is me for today ladies - I need to stop looking at this screen for a while as I now have spots before my eyes which blocks out some of what I can see.  This sometimes heralds a migraine.  I appear to be falling apart - if its not one thing its another.

Back tomorrow - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post