member news

Good morning everyone - I am sorry that I haven't been here for a couple of days, but this medication is just knocking me for six.  As I said a couple of days ago - I can drop off just like that.

Anyway - I hope all of you are keeping well.

Today I have some member new for you.  At the June meeting of Mold club we made the little fold flat box card. Amongst those made was this one -


& under it I wrote -
"Aren't those faces lovely - I believe there is going to be a castle on the back of this one.
The faces are princesses & I believe it is for a little princess."

Joanna, who made this card, sent me photos of the finished card & here they are;


I couldn't get this one any lighter - but it shows the castle nice & clearly.


That's clearer but the view of the castle isn't as good.
I was right it was for a little princess
here is the little princess herself


Isn't that just adorable.

I hope to be back with some more chatting later - depending on whether I fall asleep or not.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post