Hi - I'm back

Hello everyone

This is the real live me & not scheduled postings me.  We are home.  Got back yesterday afternoon.  I have a bit of catching up to do - so will be back later with a proper post.

Before I went away I meant to update the programme pages but ran out of time - so I will be doing that first. Then whilst I was away Carolyn of Mold II sent me the Show & Tell photos from their meeting on the 24th June.  So I have to sort them out to show here as well.

We had a great holiday although this throat problem I have gave me some bother & on the middle weekend I went down with a bit of a cold which didn't help my cough any.  But we are returned very relaxed & wondering about next year.

I hope you have all been keeping well.

Back later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post