just chatting

Good afternoon everyone.

Not that much to talk about today really - I made 2 more birthday cards this morning which I will show you later & have the bits & pieces on my desk for the next couple I will be making.

I have started cutting out the flowers that I stamped - nearly finished just some of the smaller ones left to do.  Talking of flowers - there is a very nice flower stamp, a rose, on the latest issue of Craft Stamper.


This is my box of flowers before cutting out started.

I have also been working on the programme for the 3 clubs & have almost completed the rest of the year.  Just a few tweaks to do then I will put them on the blog.

Talking of programmes & blog I didn't print out the June materials list for Mold II, so the details are only here on the blog.  If you know anyone who didn't make it to the last club night (26 May) then please let them know what to take.

Tomorrow it is the June meeting for the CSNW club ladies - so getting my box ready now. Must remember to take camera - will put it in box now.

I think that is all I have for you at the moment, so 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post