photos - my workshop

Good afternoon everyone, & this afternoon I have the photos of the items that I made at the workshop I attended on Saturday;



This was the first item - I used one of the demonstrators stamps - this girl is really funky.  Trouble is I think I have a couple of stamps with that type of character on.  But it is the technique used on the tag rather than the images- based on Distress Inks..  I think it is certainly a favourite.


But then ................. perhaps this is my favourite.  The topper is made using mixed media - acrylic paint, glazes, waxes etc on thick board with thick board die-cuts. It was made in very much the same way several of my canvases were made - & I had been thinking about trying the technique for cards, & there it is.  The topper is not stuck down at the moment as I want to put a copper coloured layer beneath it.  What do you think of the Best Wishes frame.  All my own work. I just put tongue between teeth & went for it.  It is definitely going to be used again.


Or it could even be this one that is favourite.  Oh dear!
This was a lovely messy technique with Alcohol Inks - even the flowers have been coloured with them.  My fairy is a bit blotchy - I think the stamp was a bit sticky - but not to worry.



Favourites??  It really is this one.  Really, it is.
This is the one made with the Brusho Crystal paints& I really have fallen in love with them.  A set has already been ordered & are on their way, delivery expected next 3 days.
I can't wait.


Just thought I would pop this practise piece in. After I had used the Brushos I noticed that some colour collected together - so I pinched one of Carolines stamps that she had brought with her (it is one of her own designs too) & stamped over the colours.  Brilliant for creating matching flowers to the design.

Like I have already said - can't wait.

So, there you are - my crafting day.

That's me for today, more tomorrow - have a good evening.

Comments

  1. Wow, you've been having fun :) I especially like the penultimate one done with the brushos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post