Recent cards

Good afternoon again ladies.

I have had my play with card & paper this afternoon & made 3 cards in total, all using my left over stamped images from the Rennie Mackintosh stamp set.

Here is one of the birthday cards;


I seem to be in a black base card mood at the moment.  Onto a black base card I layered some lilac card onto which I had stamped the corner floral image from the set.  I stamped it in black & then heat embossed in clear EP.   I also stamped the small "happy birthday" stamp (from another set) in black ink & heat embossed in clear EP.  Then I placed the floral topper onto the lilac card on sticky dots.

Yesterday I received a phone call from a colleague about the passing of another colleague - so another sympathy card is required.  I looked at the smaller Mackintosh image & decided to use that.


I used a white square card & layered the image onto another piece of black card to emphasise it then stamped the "with sympathy" across the top.  To break up the severeness of the card a little, I scored 2 vertical lines each side of the topper.  They don't show up too well in the photo.

I will show you the other birthday card tomorrow.

That's me for today. 
'Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post