A recent card

Good evening ladies.

First here is one of the cards I made recently & I think that with this one you will have seen all that I have made so far;


I did show you one similar to this before - the colours are different to the other one & I haven't put any of the little pearl drops on this one.

I am sorry I didn't write a post yesterday - but I spent all day playing with an idea I have for a project for the clubs & it took me quite a long time to write the notes - mainly due to this blooming keyboard. I have to read through as well as spell check to see where letters are missing, as not all errors are treated as spelling mistakes.  Bob has said he will change it for me over the next week or so.

After writing the notes I then read them through followed by making the item again to see that they made sense.  Of courses then I had to see in what way the design can be adapted.  So the time literally ran away with me.  I won't be showing them to you until closer to the month you will be creating them. Sorry!

This morning I have had one of my crochet workshops which are a different way of relaxing. On Friday I have another of my rubber stamping based workshops - so will have to prepare the work for that tomorrow, as Bob & I are out on Thursday meeting up with a friend.

Please don't forget to let me know if there is anything you have spotted you would like to cover at the meetings.

That covers everything for today I think.
More tomorrow.  'Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post