a recent card

Good afternoon everyone & what a strange day it has been weather wise.

Whilst I was sat at my craft desk earlier it started to rain really heavily, then I noticed there were flakes of snow in it.  The rain then stopped but the snow continued.  Now as I sit here typing this the sun is out & there are blue skies.

Today I have a photo of a recent birthday card I made -


I used just cream & black.  The card base & layer were cream card with a black layer between them. I embossed the cream layer with this rather nice embossing folder which has that nice oval just the right size for the flower stamp. The flower was stamped in black & embossed with clear EP, also was the greeting. I stamped & cut out an extra flower which I mounted onto the base stamped image. Then I punched 2 holes & created a faux bow with narrow black ribbon.

Today I have bee busy making birthday cards for some imminent birthdays - so I have had a really nice crafty day.

Tomorrow it is the February meeting of the Mold II club - so following that some club photos to show you.

Have a nice evening.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post