a special card

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are having a really nice weekend.

Today I am going to share with you the Valentine's Day card I made for my lovely hubby;


The base card is from a sheet of Crafter's Companion white with a hint of gold card (can't remember its proper name).  The items used are from a freebie set on a recent magazine.  

I used the embossing folder on red mirri card & again on the hint of gold card.  The red mirri I sanded back to reveal the core (which sadly was silver but it fitted in OK).  I then cut the heart shape from the hint of gold card embossed piece & stamped the flourish heart & "with love" onto it.  The little heart stamp that was part of the freebie I stamped in Watermark Ink & heat embossed it with scarlet EP.  I the die cut the "Valentine" & "Husband" & heat embossed them in the scarlet EP as well.

I thought it worked very well & I am thinking of sending a photo of it into the magazine that the freebie was on. But first I have to find the magazine to check which one it was.

That is me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post