Local Interest on Hochanda

Good afternoon ladies - I hope you all had a good weekend.

This morning when I was on the TV Guide for Hochanda to see what might be of interest in the coming days I found that on Sunday 19 at 3:00 pm & again a little later, a local company will be featured.

It is Inkwell - who have a base in Kinnerton.  Click HERE to visit them, they also have a Facebook page.

Inkwell is owned by Lesley from Kinnerton & her sister Gill who lives South Wales (I think), but in any case quite a way from Lesley. I  first met Lesley when at a cross stitch club I was involved with quite a few years ago. I bumped into Lesley again some time after leaving the cross stitch club & found she was then into stamping & again later that she had started her own stamp business with her sister Gill.  Inkwell regularly appear at the Happy Stampers Festivals.

I do hope they have a very successful show.

I have not done any crafting today as I have have been a little off colour the last 2 days.  Hope to feel more like it tomorrow - although most of the day will be spent out with our daughter-in-law Nadine.

That is all from me today.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post