Just chatting

Good afternoon everyone - or it may be good evening by the time I publish this.

I do not have any crafting to show you today - or talk about.  Yesterday I had a few hours out with Sue which was very nice.  We went along to Abakhan at Mostyn & had a look in the various shops, then had a nice lunch & a very long natter.

During the afternoon I started to get a bit of a headache & I was due to go to my club meeting for HSNW.  I rang to offer my apologies to cover the chance I might not make it.  I am rather glad I decided to stay at home as the headache developed into a migraine along with the flashing lights. That would have made driving very difficult.

Today I have finished some little post-it note pads, & these are going to a colleague who is in the Scouts movement & he will be putting them on one of his stalls.  I think he uses them  as tombola prizes.  I will photograph them later & show you tomorrow.

I hope you all had a good weekend.
That is me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post