Just chatting

Good morning everyone

Sorry I have not been on here for a few days.

I did spend a lot of Sunday back on my family history research - it was amazing how quick the day went.  As I was not feeling 100% it was the easiest thing to do.

Yesterday I did not have a good day at all - very low, very tired, no interest in anything.  But today is another day & a couple of friends have invited me out to lunch so that should cheer me up, & perhaps in the afternoon I might feel like doing a little crafting.

I did finish off those other notelet cards on Saturday & have found a box/holder to put sets of them in - so have to set aside some time to do that, then that will be another project completed.

I hope you are all having good days.  Perhaps some crafting news tomorrow, but 'bye for today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post