Mold photos

Good morning everyone

This morning I have the photos from the Mold club meeting last Thursday to show you.  I am going to put both sets here rather than do 2 posts because as you will read at the end the gathering was on the small side.

The Show & Tell for the evening was a card from a sketch;


Here is Lynn's card


Obviously using some of your lovely backgrounds Lynn - love the bling

Joanna's card


I really like the colour combination Joanna has used on her card.

Sheelagh's card


Very striking card. I like the idea of the sketch being the topper as opposed to the complete card.
Great use of the sketch

........................................

The project for the evening was with Lynn & she had called it "Don't distress over men", showing how to make backgrounds for masculine cards using Distress Inks.

 Here are some of Lynn's sample backgrounds
brought along to give ideas to the ladies



Joanna's background pieces
I particularly like the one with the eye.



Sheelagh's background pieces (including her show & tell card)
My oh my Sheelagh you were busy that evening!




As I have already said it was only a small group on Thursday as several ladies were unwell, & Maureen we think must still be in New Zealand.   So not so many people's work to photograph & some ladies left with their items packed away which meant Joanna didn't get the chance to take photos of their work.  Please if you were one of the ladies whose work was not photographed could you bring it back in April - so Joanna can take a photo for me then.  Thank you.

I really look forward to seeing some of these backgrounds on future cards.

A big thank you to Lynn for taking the demo on Thursday & so many samples to look at Lynn - you really had been busy! 

It's good to learn about different techniques & ideas as after all you don't know if you like something a little different until you have a try & that is one of the advantages of  attending our club nights.  It allows you to try before you buy in a way.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post