a recent card

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny day.

Recently I spent a little time looking on the Internet for new projects & things to do & came across this little card.  As it was like the one that Rachel showed the Mold ladies one evening & I had unfortunately missed it, I thought I would give this one a try.


It is a similar shape to Rachel's version, but then I guess a flower pot is a flower pot.  As I didn't do Rachel's card I am not sure how the flowers were attached & whether the card opened or not.

This one is glued at the side & has the top open like a flower pot & the flowers & foliage are on a card insert that pulls up out of the card & holds the greeting or sentiment.

I had some terracotta coloured card with a slight texture to it which made it ideal for this card.  The flowers are from "Dreamees" & the foliage is a stamp & die from "Clearly Besotted".  I wasn't sure if I liked the white border to the foliage but now I see it on the finished card it is actually quite nice.

Well that is my visit for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post