two more workshop cards

Good morning everyone.

I had quite a good day yesterday in my craft room.  I did a little tidying up (especially the stuff I had left strewn across the spare bed), but then as I worked more stuff got put there - so it needs clearing again. Ah well.

Whilst crafting I had a play with another album idea.  Then I settled down to put together 2 more of the items I had made & brought home from the Saturday workshop a couple of weeks ago. The two pieces I used were the long narrow pieces.

This is what they looked like when I brought them home & showed them to you before.


Here is the green shaded one made into a card.
I haven't put a sentiment on it so I can use it for whatever occasion comes up.
I added some bling on the stamens & after putting it together decided to "lift" the flower a little more & painted it with a green Distress Ink.
I layered it onto black card then green card before attaching it to a white base card.


This is the other one
I added a little bit of bling on the butterflies & the flower, then layered it onto chocolate brown card, & placed it on a white basic card.
Again I haven't added a sentiment yet.


Very pleased with those, & I still have all the bits to play with.  Will probably die-cut things from them except for the green coloured one which came out well. I will use that one on a card.

Right we are off to see our grandson - so I had better get my skates on.
Have a nice day.
More later.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post