mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have the photos from the Show & Tell at last night's Mold meeting where the challenge had been set to create something --------------  "out of your comfort zone"

Here are the photos;


This is Janet's card.
Janet doesn't "do" scenes.  Well, Janet you would never guess from this effort.
So you do do scenes now.


Joan doesn't do dark colours - but she is very pleased with this one.
I think she also said that she doesn't do backgrounds.
So both covered here Joan
It is gorgeous.


Joanna doesn't "do" glitter.
Well, you made up for it here Joanna.
Joanna used Glitter Kiss on the black embossed card & with her finger applied 
the green shade around the edge of the layering card.
It's a shame the photos never shows glitter that well.


Lynn - well she doesn't "do" clean & simple.
You do now Lynn!  That is really lovely.


Here is Rhiannon's "don't do".  Messy art work.
Rhiannon had a journal which she really could not get started on.
This show & tell challenge made her take the step,
Well done Rhiannon - it's a step I keep putting off but you have now inspired me to have a go.
All I have to do is let go & make a start.

Well done ladies.

So what would the rest of you choose for this same challenge I wonder.

More photos tomorrow  (I promise)!

'Bye for now & I hope you have lots of good things planned for the weekend.





Comments

  1. Greetings! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead
    and give you a shout out from Houston Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to release this comment as although it is anonymous it is not like the rubbish & spam anonymous comments that turn up. So I hope it is genuine. There is no way I can find out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post