a recent card

Good afternoon everyone.

Well, so far the weather is looking good for today - let's hope it holds out over the weekend.  Lovely sunshine.

This afternoon I am showing you one of the recent January birthday cards I made


This card was based on one that Carolyn of Mold II showed me last year.  I could have taken a better photo I think as you cannot see the floral embellishment on the main piece.  Also perhaps I should have taken a side photo so that the "steps" could be seen.

The message stamp is from "Chloes Stamps" that were on offer on one of the online retailers I use. I bought another one with a different message & surround.  They look nice on the front of cards too.

I really liked this style of card & will probably use it quite a bit this year, especially as there are a few special birthdays in the pipe-line & they would look different to the normal card.

I hope your weekend is going well.

Some more recent cards to come.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post