Mold II photos - part 2


Edited - 29 Feb - see below

Good afternoon everyone.

This time I have the second set of photos from Tuesday's Mold II club night & they are of their project for the evening which was given by Rita.

Once again Rita brought a little different project - she is having a house built & not wanting to waste anything has been using off-cuts of skirting board etc to create little works of art.  So she provided everyone with a piece of wood.

Here are the photos & again, as I wasn't there not really able to add comments, but I think you will agree they all speak for themselves.  Also that evening we had 4 possibly 5 of new ladies join us.








One of our new ladies.  I hope you  enjoyed the evening Ceri.



Another of the new ladies I hope that you too enjoyed the evening Agnes.


Gwyn I hope that you too enjoyed your evening.


Olwen I hope you enjoyed your evening as well.








I hope you enjoyed your evening Janine



This one didn't have a name tag.
I had scheduled this post for 12:30 & in the meantime had a message from Carolyn 
to let me know the unnamed project is hers.
So! I have been able to pop back & add the info.

Feb 29 edit           Elizabeth made 2 projects, there are not 2 Elizabeth's in the club

I noticed as I inserted the photos there were 2 photos named Elizabeth.  So was their a new member called Elizabeth or did our Elizabeth of long standing make 2 items?  I am sure Carolyn will let me know.

If their is a new member called Elizabeth I hope you enjoyed your evening & if there isn't - then - well done Elizabeth for making 2 projects.  😊

That's all for today have a good day.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Hi all, just to let you know we (Janine & Agnes) really enjoyed our first night, we will definitely be returning for more! Thank you for making us welcome. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post