Items no longer required

Good afternoon everyone - I hope you are all still safe in this weather.

I have some items in my craft room that are surplus to requirements.

I have 2 craft totes which I have not used in ages so feel they should go to another craft home & be used & loved.  This is what I have -

A carry tote - lilac/black
front
which
has 2 very useful plastic storage boxes in the bottom section


back
you can see the little pockets that are on each side.



A Wheelie Tote  - greeny blue

front


looking side - 3 sections


side view one


side view two


They are for sale at a very reasonable price - not giving them away but not expensive either.

The lilac one I have had quite a few years but it has not been used in ages.  The greeny blue one on wheels is a more recent purchase but I have barely used it.

If interested - email me or leave a comment on blog.

That's me for today - I am off to have a play in my craft room.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post