Update

Hi everyone

I am sorry I have not written anything for nearly a week, but I have been in hospital.

The gall bladder problem I had just before Christmas decided to put in another appearance at the weekend. I will keep this as brief as I can - Saturday afternoon through the night to Sunday morning I was in A&E at the Countess.  They said I needed an ultrasound, gave me antibiotics & pain killers & sent me home saying an appoint for scan would come in the post.

Monday afternoon, through the night into Tuesday afternoon & spent the time in A&E in Glan Clwyd.  (18 hours at each one 😖), both times on trolleys.  At GC I was sent up to a ward & given IV antibiotics & pain killers.  I saw lots of Drs & was told the gall bladder had to come out but first the infection/inflammation had to go.  I had an ultrasound & there are gall stones. Finally they decided to send me home this afternoon.  The inflammation has not come down enough & I guess they need the bed for someone they can make well.  I will get an outpatients appointment in about 6 weeks time.

So now I hold my breath & wait.

I am sorry but this means I will miss the February meeting of Mold club (tonight in fact) & Mold II club next Tuesday.  I am not sure about CSNW in March - but will get in touch with Grace for a back up project, as it won't be that long after the Mold II meeting.

I hope you are all surviving this weather & storms & I believe there is another one on the way.  Take care of yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post