Mold photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.  How nice to see the sunshine again, although I believe it will rain before the end of the day.

This morning I have the second set of photos from Thursday's Mold club meeting & the project was set by Joanna.  A split panel card.

I was sorry to miss this project but hope that Joanna will save me the instructions. Joanna was also kind enough to give me a little bit of information about them which was very helpful.


Those cakes look delicious almost good enough to eat.
Love the background Rhiannon.  
I understand you were not feeling too well - so I hope you are better now.


Mair used fancy edge scissors to cut her mat & triangles.
How many of us have got those scissors & rarely use them.
My favourite is the deckle edge one



Two cards from Sheelagh - carrying on the coffee & cream colours from 
the Show & Tell by the look of it
Love the wavy edge - which is carried through to the mat.
Joanna noted it is easier when adding a mat - to hold the 2 together with 
a clip & cut both in one go.


Love Joan's flowers & the clean crisp design 
Rachel fussy cut the flowers for her as all the cutting was taking its toll on Joan's hands.
That's the sort of thing Crafters do for each other.



Two cards from Lynn & 2 very different styles.

The first one has lighter finish than we normally see from Lynn, & I suspect that
the triangular pieces of card are a stamped design.

The second card is more the colours we normally see from Lynn & I love the way Lynn
has created her card Landscape rather than portrait.



Two from Rachel who went with the torn edge & some sparkle for her triangle shapes
A different look & very effective


So cute!  Clean & fresh design
Evidently Maureen didn't like her pink layers but when finished they look great

Like I said at the beginning I was sorry to miss this project - even more now I have seen the photos of what everyone made.  Great cards ladies.

I have some more photos related to the evening & I will show those later.
That's enough for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Thanks Gloria, I hope you’re feeling better now x
    I’m not going to say out loud that it was because I cut it wrong!! 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post